Apple is the one phone that people tend to talk about and a whole lot of people don’t actually know anything about what they are using. well read the true fact about Apple company, one of the most largest IT company.
2. For the first 30 years, Apple was called Apple Computer. Later it was changed to Apple on January 9, 2007. The word computer was deleted to reflect its expanding electronic market
3. The price of the original 4K Apple 1 was 666.66 US dollars, set by Steve Jobs, and the manufacturing cost doubled. Steve Jobs sells his Volkswagen car, and Steve Wozniak sells his HP scientific calculator to raise funds for their new company
4. Apple 1, Apple’s first computer does not include a monitor, keyboard, or enclosure, and it is an assembled circuit board.
5. In 2010, Apple promoted Microsoft to become the world’s most valuable technology company with a value of 222.12 billion U.S. dollars at the time.
In August 2011, Apple surpassed Exxon Mobil to become the world’s most valuable company.
6. In July 2011, Apple’s operating cash balance was $76.4 billion. This is greater than the U.S. Treasury’s reserve of 73.7 billion U.S. dollars
7. The first sign of Apple is a bite of an apple, in part to prevent it from appearing cherry-colored stripes. In 1997, Jobs replaced the rainbow color of the Apple logo with white.
8. In 2009, Apple generated $625 for every iPhone sold, in which they sold 40 million phones that year.
9. Samsung made Retina Display for Apple Ipad.
10. Do not smoke near Apple computers, as this will void the warranty.
11. More than 80,000 employees are working for Apple companies around the world.
12. 340,000 iPhones per day. Apple sold these phones in 2012.
13. 300,000 US dollars per minute. This is Apple’s income.
14. $800, this is the amount that Apple’s co-founders Steven Gary Wozniak and Ronald Gerald Wayne sell all of their shares. Today they are worth $35 billion.
15. Everything you say to Siri is being sent to Apple which is then analyzed and saved.
16. The sales of the Apple iPhone are higher than all of the products sold by Microsoft.
17. Steve Jobs, Apple founder is a Buddhist
18. A secret Easter egg appeared on the first iPod. Which was a game that can be played if you know the correct combination of buttons to press, which game you can visit? The path is about the menu, hold down the center button for 3 seconds to see the magic.
19. Do you use the ‘slide unlock’ feature? Apple has obtained a patent and sued Samsung for infringing on its patents.
20. With executives receiving $441 million in revenue, Apple’s top nine executives have earned more than 95,000 Apple factory workers in China.
21. In Brazil, Apple could not sell or advertise its iPhone, because another company had the right to the name in 2000. Gradiente, a Brazilian company that launched the iPhone in 2007, runs the Andriod OS.
22. Apple doesn’t believe in newly employed people, it keeps them on false projects and passes rigorous testing. In this way assess their credibility.
23. “Dulcimer” is the code name of the iPod.
24. The average Mac owner only needs 5 hours to troubleshoot, which is far more lesser than the regular 50 hours for other pcs.
25. Steve Jobs gives each Apple employee a free iPhone.
26. Apple.com ranks in the top 50 websites in the world and 30 in the United States.
27. Apple shipped all products by air. Cathay Pacific’s largest freight customer is Apple.
28. Bill Gates invested $150 million in Apple in 1997 to save Apple’s form going into bankruptcy.
29. West Virginia, North Dakota, Montana, Vermont, South Dakota and Wyoming are six states without Apple stores.
30. Apple is the world’s largest IT Company by revenue and total assets, and the second largest mobile phone manufacturer in the world.
31. Apple has more than 115,000 employees worldwide
32. The retina display of the Apple iPad is actually made by Samsung.
33. Apple’s brand value is 118.9 billion US dollars. It is the most valuable brand in the world. As of 2016, Apple has 475 retail stores in 17 countries.
34. Each Apple iPhone ad is displayed at 9:41 am that was the time Steve Jobs launched Apple iPhone in 2007.
35. If you use iTunes, you have agreed not to use Apple products to make nuclear weapons.
36. Samsung accounts for about 30% of the A8 chips in the Apple iPhone 6.
37. In the first quarter of 2014, Apple’s revenue exceeded that of Google, Facebook and Amazon combined together.
38. Apple’s value exceeds the entire Russian stock market.
39. The battery of an Apple MacBook can save you from gunshots: it is bullet-proof.
40. 60% of applications in the Apple App Store have never had a single download.
41. Before Siri Inc. was acquired by Apple in April 2010, Siri should be Android and BlackBerry.
42. In the summer of 1976, a rare Apple-1 computer built in the Steve Jobs garage was sold at auction for $905,000 in 2014.
43. In the Apple Store in Japan, a fan started waiting in line for iPhone 6 seven months earlier
44. In 2015, Apple recovered 2,204 pounds of gold from a broken iPhone, worth about $40 million.
45. An iPhone contains approximately 0.012 ounces of silver, 0.0012 ounces of gold, and 0.0001212 Ounces of platinum, valued at $1.52, $0.24 and $0.017, respectively.
46. Apple can buy Disney or Coca-Cola and pay in cash.
47. In 2015, Apple Inc. was worth more than Nigeria, Sweden or Switzerland
48. The world’s most expensive iPhone 5 is worth $15 million. It is made of 135 grams of 24-carat gold and 600 white diamonds are embedded on the chassis.
49. If you can’t make a decision, Apple’s Siri will flip your coin for you.
50. $125,000 per year is the average employee salaries in Apple headquarter.