Jackie Chan is a Chinese actor, popularly known for his acrobatic fight technique that he generally performs himself. Jackie Chan is a very funny actor when it comes to kung-fu movies if you have watched movies like, Drunken master, Mr. Nice Guy, who am I e.t.c then you will know that Jackie Chan is a really really a funny actor, Here’re are all the top 42 things you need to know about Jackie Chan:
- Jackie Chan was born on 04/07/1954
- His birth name is Chan Kong-sang
- Jackie isn’t simply an actor, however, a martial creator, theatre director, producer, singer, stunt director, and entertainer
- He started acting when he was just five years old.
- His father Charles was a spy for Chinese Nationalist government.
- His mother Lee-Lee was a stage entertainer who sold opium on the side.
- Because he was a lively kid he was nicknamed Pao-Pao which means Cannonball.
- Chan failed his 1st year in elementary school
- Jackie was left in a boarding school while his parent went to Australia to hunt for a job.
- Jackie has released twenty albums since 1984 and has performed vocals in Yue dialect, Mandarin, Japanese, Taiwanese, and English.
- No company insures Chan or his team. He pays it for himself and his stunt team.
- He won a Guinness record for “Most stunts by a living actor”.
- He got the name ‘Jackie’ when he was working as a construction worker in Canberra, Australia.
- He once broke 12 concrete blocks with his hand, whereas keeping the egg he was holding intact.
- Chan never liked the rush hour series however he did it as a result of he was paid an irresistible amount of money.
- He carried multiple guns and even a bomb to shield himself and his alternative artists from the Triad within the 80s and 90s.
- Jackie sang a song titled “I’ll make a man out of you” from Mulan in Chinese.
- His son will not get any of his $130 million fortunes.
- He speaks seven languages: Korean, Mandarin, English, Chinese, German, Japanese and Thai and American sign-language
- He is a big fan of China’s political party and thinks the Taiwanese democracy is “the biggest joke in the world”.
- Nosebleed was a 2001 film (starring Jackie) a couple of washer at the World Trade Center, UN agency stops a terrorist attack, however, was canceled when the attacks truly happened.
- Guinness awarded Jackie the record for the foremost film credits in film ‘Chinese Zodiac’ where he was the author, director, lead actor, producer, executive producer, camera operator, stage director, unit production manager, stunt organizer, prop man, gaffer, stuntman, composer, theme song vocalizer, and catering organizer.
- He has broken his nose thrice, slashed his knees, separated each his shoulders, his pelvis and shoulders and crushed his thighs between two vehicles.
- He has a stuntmen association named ‘Sing Kar Pan’ with trusted and well-trained men.
- Chan began his film career as a stuntman within the Lee Yuen Kam films popularly known as Bruce Lee, fist of Fury and Enter the Dragon.
- Jackie Chan instructed a catfish tricks in Mandarin and English.
- In one scene IT took Jackie 2900 separate takes in the film called Dragon Lord because it was too complicated.
- He truly did not do the voice acting for his character in Jackie Chan Adventures series of cartoons.
- In Jackie Chan Adventures, the character of his kinswoman was voiced by Stacie Chan, his real kinswoman
- He has his own stunt fighters that communicate once they attack him by terribly specific unarticulated noises.
- He once really jumped out a plane and landed on high of a hot air balloon.
He loves giving thumbs up.
- Chan continually plays the nice guy roles expect in Rumble in Hong Kong.
He keeps attempting to induce a hand on the unsuccessful stunts and accidents till he succeeds.
- He got married to Feng-jiao, a Taiwanese actress in 1982.
34.He has a son Jaycee Chan together with his wife and a daughter as a result of an extra-marital affair with Elaine Ng Yi-Lei.
35. He has a son Jaycee Chan together with his wife and a daughter as a result of an extra-marital affair with Elaine Ng Yi-Lei.
36. He loves soccer and supports Hong Kong National squad, European country National squad, and Manchester town
37. He once did a comedic adult film in 1975 ‘All in the family’.
38. Jackie’s stage name was called ‘Become the Dragon’ for a short period of time.
39. The only two things that scare him the most are needles and oral presentation.
40. He was awarded a Member of the Order of British Empire for his services to diversion in 1989.
41. He is a massive fan of Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, and Harold Lloyd
42. A woman once committed suicide once she discovered that Jackie Chan was married.